1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Its All Your Fault!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Doormantnt, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Doormantnt

Doormantnt Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Glen Burnie, MD
    LOL..

I'm semi new to chickens, have small mixed flock going on 2 years old now.
    And now yall done made me build and incubator out of a mini fridge, and on sunday yall had me set 17 Dominique eggs I got from a friend of mine. (I have no rooster in my flock).

So we'll find out on the third of April if I had any luck....

I know I could see the expression on my wife face thru the phone when I called her at lunch time and asked her to turn the eggs...LOLOL....I got "HAY, chickens are YOUR thing, not mine"..."but I love you and I appricate it THANKS" was my only response...

Thank yall for corrupting another one.....I'm in to deep now...

TNT

p.s. Sincerly, THANK YOU for a wonderful site, and very informative, knowledgeable group of people.

2. goatsoap

goatsoap Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2011
    Walnut Cove
    Preaching to the choir. We are all afflicted with the same illness here. LOL

Good luck with your 'bator.

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I know whereof you speak, trust me.

Happy Hatching!

4. Doormantnt

Doormantnt Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Thanks yall for the good wishes. I have an idea what I'm in for, I have been living thru all yall on here for a while now. Finally got the bator done, and stable for couple weeks, and figured what the hay. The eggs were free, so I ain't really nothing out.

It's already driving me nuts to have to be at work, and it is only day ONE!!!!! I'm gonna have to take a vacation when it comes to lockdown....

Gotta build a brooder in the basement, and get materials to put an addition on the coop.....OH HECK, what have yall done to me!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

TNT

5. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    Quote:Bad thing about it is it only gets worse!! [​IMG]

6. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I agree its very addicting! [​IMG]