It's been a while! Update with pix, and is this boy a boy!??

kikidee

Songster
8 Years
May 30, 2011
San Clemente

The new setup for night time - they're for sure safe now! And they love the house! (the outside cage has a door that swings down with locks on the bottom and sides)

My two month old boys! Biggie the cayuga and Winston the Welshie. But is Winston for sure a boy? When will he get his green head?
They're sweathearts<3
-Kiki

Aww! You should be starting to tell the gender by their quacks at this age. Both boys should have the same, low-pitch raspy quack. Females have a very loud, distinct quack. Otherwise, Winston should be getting his green head in about two months. But, looking at the colors that are coming in right now, I would say that I'm pretty sure he's a male.

Last edited:
Aww! You should be starting to tell the gender by their quacks at this age. Both boys should have the same, low-pitch raspy quack. Females have a very loud, distinct quack. Otherwise, Winston should be getting his green head in about two months. But, looking at the colors that are coming in right now, I would say that I'm pretty sure he's a male.

I've been waiting for their quacks but they kind of dont make much noise and when they do its still their baby voice. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom