It's been way too long

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by cockadoodlemom, Apr 11, 2011.

1. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    I don't know how long it's been, but it's been too long since I've been on here. Depression, illness, and pain have kept me in my recliner not caring to do anything but I am trying to change that starting today.
    So much has changed on here since my last visit......yay backyardchickens!! I remember when we had the contest to see what day we would reach 3000 members....wow!
    I have lost 35 chickens, 4 ducks, and 1 goose which made me more depressed so my dh got where he would not tell me. The pain has made it difficult for me to even look out the back door to see my chickens. There has been a lot of loss in my life in the past year that I won't bore you with but it's a very big reason why I haven't cared for anything. I am trying to change that today and wanted all those who knew me to know why I've been gone cause I sure have missed all yall!!! and [​IMG] Hello to the rest of yall!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Welcome back! I'm sorry you've had such a tough time, recently. Hope things turn around for you, starting RIGHT NOW!

[​IMG]

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] Hi, I'm glad you are back and hope you feel better.

4. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

*GreatBigHugs* [​IMG] Welcome back -- I'm so sorry for your losses and for your physical trials. Please pull up a chair, visit with folks who care, and let's share some laughs and triumphs. Sorrows shared are lessened, joys shared are multiplied. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

From one animal massacre survivor to another, welcome back. I hope things look up for you soon and feel free to PM me anytime to complain.

6. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    It's good to have you back.

7. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    [​IMG] welcome back [​IMG]

8. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Welcome back and nice to meet you. [​IMG]

9. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    Welcome back!
    I am so glad you feel well enough to get back in touch with us.

Yeah for you!!

10. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Quote:You always cared and that is pretty obvious reading your note here.

Look at it this way. You have been gone for a while and have a bigger family to greet you now.

Welcome back.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by