It's CONTEST Time - BYC Bumper Stickers!!!!

Man these came out nice. I suddenly wish I had chickens. "My budgie made me breakfast" just doesn't seem to work as well you know?

Nifty can I test drive one of your gals for a couple of hours? Or should I just slap one of these on the back of the pick up anyway. Sans poultry. I have a feeling I would feel fraudulent.
hmm.png

Who did these anyway?

Last edited:
Funny thing just happened. I had my wife drive me to pick up our car from the mechanic and I put a stack of sticker / magnets ready for mail on the trunk. After picking up the car I grabbed the stack and headed off.

On the way to the post office I got a call from my wife (who was still in the car behind me): "Um... do you know you've got an envelope stuck to your trunk?!?" Turns out I didn't pick up the whole stack... the bottom envelope had 4 magnets that stuck to the trunk. I pulled over and it was still there... PHEW!

My son drove my truck to work yesterday, but he took my chicken magnet off.
barnie.gif
So we went up there to eat later on, and I took my husband's off his truck and stuck it on mine without my son knowing. He did actually drive it, too, to deliver an order, and didn't notice.
gig.gif
But, when we came out and were walking to my husband's truck, he says, I want my chicken sticker back! So he took it off my truck and put it back on his for the drive home. Mine is in the back seat of my truck, but going back on the tailgate in a few minutes.

Seachick: I dont know if anyone else also suggested it but I did. I bought a tea shirt from Kohl's with the saying "CHILLIN WITH MY PEEPS last year.

Quote:
My wife bought three shirts like that (one for her, two for our daughters). They say "me and my peeps" and "where's my peeps". She says she got them at Old Navy. She's been waiting to get a pic of all of them with some baby chicks.

WOOOHOO... I've been waiting for this to happen... well, sorta:

Since we started sending out bumper stickers I've been wanting to see one on a car. Well, this didn't happen, but it is the next best thing:

My wife saw a post on craigslist for some chicks. Our buff orpington has been broody for about 2.5 months and I decided to stick some chicks under her to break her of it. I had my wife bring over a magnetic bumper sticker to give to the person.

Well, when my wife got to the house the woman had her BYC bumper stickers on her TV waiting to be put on her car! How cool is that?

Back
Top Bottom