It's day 14 and I can... **UPDATE-HATCH IS FINISHED! PIC HEAVY**

Nothing yet.
hmm.png
My dad was teasing me this evening that I was going to go to bed and they would all be hatched out when I woke up in the morning. They better not do that! I want to see!
lol.png

Way to go peruvian_princess! Sounds like your hatch is just moving right along!
clap.gif

Thank you all for your well wishes.
smile.png
Just keep your fingers crossed for me, please!
fl.gif

Quote:
Bless your heart Cyn! You are so sweet.
smile.png
You are going to have enough to have to think about. Good luck with your dad. We will continue to pray for him and you will most definitely be in my thoughts.
hugs.gif

jumpy.gif
I woke up at 6:15 this morning and layed in bed trying to get my eyes to focus when I realized, IT"S HATCHING DAY!!!
wee.gif
I got up, threw my bathrobe on and ran the the bator. I was half expecting to see lots of chicks after what my dad told me last night.
hmm.png
There aren't any chicks, BUT I turned on the light and started my egg examination and what did I see?!?! 4 PIPS! Then I started panicking about what if they drowned when they pipped and then remembered that they would've drowned when they pipped the air sac, not the shell!
lol.png
About that same time, I heard CHEEP! CHEEP!
clap.gif
I'm sooooo excited! None of the Blue Orps. have pipped yet, it's only the Delaware's. I've got to go water the garden and get my tail to town to by a fan for the coop and hurry back for the show! WOO-HOO! It's finally time.
smile.png

I've just been told to calm down by my 16 year-old!
lol.png
He's less than amused that I have woke up my household this early in the morning. OOPS!
big_smile.png

The blues seem to be later pippers in general. Mine always have pipped late day 21.

I know how excited you are! Enjoy the experience!

Quote:
Thank you for the info. on the blues. I keep looking at them praying that some will hatch! I guess I'll just try and be patient.
smile.png

BTW: I have 5 pips now!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom