Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
7 more days to go!!!
woot.gif
I'm going to town here in a little bit to pay bills (
sickbyc.gif
) and I am going to pick up a better light. I will candle tonight and report my progress here. Out of 42 eggs, I know that at least 4 have not developed. I haven't candled all of them yet because I need to get a better light. Please cross your fingers for me everyone that the rest of the eggs will provide me with some precious little fuzz butts!
fl.gif
If I can get some good pics, I will post those too!
smile.png

Egg List:
15 Blue Orpingtons (1 bad)
24 Delawares
2 Seramas (2 bad)
1 EE (bad)

Will update tonight after I candle.

*I did candle on day 14 and this is what I found. 1 Blue Orp. egg was clear and 1 had a blood ring. 3 Delaware eggs had blood rings and 1 was clear. EE egg had a blood ring and both Serama eggs were clear. I have 33 eggs left that have bouncing little chicks in them!!! Tomorrow is day 18 and the eggs come out of the turner, the humidity goes up and we will candle for the last time. Will update again tomorrow!

*It is now day 18 and the eggs have come out of the turner and into the egg cartons! Humidity is being bumped as I type!
smile.png
Everyone cross your fingers for me!

Last edited:
I'm still breathing and on day 17, but the excitement is getting worse! 33 eggs are alive and kicking. They come out of the turner tomorrow and into the egg cartons! I'm soooo excited!!!
wee.gif

Oh my! You went for the biggies, MissPrissy!!! Didn't we have a little conversation about this goose thing last night?!?!
lol.png
Have you ever been successful in hatching some?

Back
Top Bottom