I
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

-Kathy

Rain, rain rain
celebrate.gif
that meteorologist may have job security yet
wee.gif

Bad thing is there are peas on the ground after the wind blew them out of the trees, thank god for the guardians.

Last edited:
Kat i think we have your weather now and you have ours, it has been in the low 70" every morning till around noon.

it is always in the 90" then gets up pat 100 with the heat index of making it weven worse also we are getting weekly rains like we use to back in the when i was a child all the way threw the mid 80's then we had a climate change that has lasted all, these years, i told my family get ready for a rough winter cause when we have a summer like this there will be some kinda ice storm. saw the same thing in 97.
would love if it would be like this every summer, my gardens would be great all year round that way, it is normaly so so hot that things either die or don't taist good like they should, i lost all my mellons, cucumbers ,watermellons,tomoatos from all the rain and then the sun would come out and burn them up
idunno.gif
been replanting in hopes that i may get something to put up for the birds for winter.

Back
Top Bottom