It's happened, today I officially feel old

My mother started counting backwards when she was 50. I don't even bother asking her age anymore. I don't think she knows either.

Don't ever go to the mall. There you will find a plethera of clones that are all dressed the same and on their phones or having them close by "just in case". They are wearing to much make up and think you are invisible and are all dressed in snug or Ugg boots or something. HeHee Haw I avoid the mall at all cost in order to feel my age. 23 going on 42. Yep! No mall action for the oldies or someone might offer you a cane.!

mom'sfolly :

Just remember, middle-aged is whatever age you're at plus five years. This works until you are at least 70.

I am GOING WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea. Your never old.​

My dad said something about a year before he died (at age 90). He said when you are young and you have aches and pains, you know they'll get better. When you have them when you're old, they only get worse.
I'm 52 and never minded the number. It's the fact that my body has begun to betray me is what really has me bugged.

Quote:

lol.png

I have the Dixie Chicken Album. Now I have to get another one. Too bad these guys aren't still around!

Back
Top Bottom