It's just weird. Or "It isnt just famous people that die in three's"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Last weekend my dh got a call from his father in Australia, that his step mother had passed away. Two weeks in the hospital, stabilized, sent home. Back in hospital two days later. Put into coma and then "let go" ie taken off life support by FIL. Years of having hepatitis, and smoking.
    So FIL has been back in the states this week. Went to visit his brother. Was here yesterday(dh hasnt seen him since our daughter was an infant) And was supposed to be here today.Well he called his dads(dh's grandfather) this morning and got the news that HE died during his sleep last night.
    So, while I am trying to get my mother and dh is trying to set up flight info to FL with his dad. My mom calls here and tells my dh that she is one the way to the nursing home because MY grandfather is dieing. Yup. I swear they got a package deal or something.

I am sitting here typing this with "Wow" being nearly my only thought as I wait for my mom to call me and let me know what is going on with my grandfather. DH talked with his dad and told him that he is going to stay here. Since I guess all that is being done in FL with his grandfather is signing some papers. He had everything spelled out and set.

Wow.. just wow

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Bless your heart. [​IMG] I am sorry for your losses. I believe they do come in threes or so it seems. Same thing happened in my very own family. Within a two week period.

Give your DH [​IMG] too.

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Oh, dear! So sorry to hear of your family's sorrows. It does seem strange sometimes how things happen.

My sincere condolences!

4. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    [​IMG]

5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Dang!!!
    Hugs and prayers from here...

6. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

Speaking from a nursing point of view, and it does seem a bit uncanny but, in the nursing homes, these things seem to travel in threes. Maybe just coincedence but some folks seem to swear by it.

7. happyhen

happyhen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Northeastern Ohio
    Prayers to you and yours!

I believe it does come in three's.

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Sincere condolences to you and yours.

9. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    I'm so sorry!!! [​IMG] for you and your family.

10. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    sorry for your loss. It seems that way for us too. My grandfather, his sister in law my great aunt and his brother my great uncle all died within 2 months. They were all ill so it was no shock but just that is was all at once.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by