It's my birthday, and I was thinkin'...

Thank you for the birday wishes
big_smile.png

I did some searching and did find a company with edible candles http://yumwick.com/fr_home.cfm though I am not sure they would glaze my cake? I just thought that would be fun and add a beautiful drip down the sides of an angel food cake.

I'd make 48 mini-cakes (cup cakes) with one candle on each cake. Give them away or eat them. Your choice. It's your Birthday!

Hope you have a nice day! I would get a number 4 and number 8 candle for the cake.Better yet some sparklers! I don't like an age reminder. Could make some sugar cookies and cut out a 4 and 8.

Last edited:
On the thought of making an angel food cake, have any of you ever made one with turkey eggs? If so, how was it?

Happy Birthday, Frosty.

Only 48?

That isn't old at all...let me tell you...

OLD...is when my wife bought a "burn permit" from the county before lighting my candles.

OLD...is when my wife waited until the firemen got in postition before lighting the candles.

OLD...is when my wife makes me two cakes because all the candles won't fit on one.

OLD...is when the smoke alarm goes off when she lit all the candles.

So 48 isn't bad.

Spook

Happy Birthday!!

So sorry your family traditionally forgets
sad.png

My dh's birthday was the 30th December, then a day off before my daughter's New Years Day, then today off before my eldest son tomorrow - we *never* forget
wink.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom