It's my turn to rant.

I came on to rant about........another rant.

barnie.gif

It seems lately (an I'm only a newly hatched newbie) that there have been a lot rants on what *we're* asking and how *we're* asking it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that way.
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
LOL Great posts, all.

My favorite is when people announce that it's going to be a rant.
Personally I think *most* of the titles can be interpreted as: "Attention!! Uhem!! Attention, everyone!! I have a fit that I need to throw and everyone must listen up now"
gig.gif

I get warm fuzzies inside when I see a rant has been posted...is that normal??
tongue.png

Quote:
It's that little fire-starter down inside of you jumping for joy at the opportunity to argue! LOL

-Kim

Quote:
Love ya too, PC. Now is your loving me, a sarcastic love or a "I really like you as a BYCer" love?

I don't mind the rants, themselves, it's the fight that ensues. Now, I don't mind a good argument, debate, or even sharing of ideas(My favorite so far was "Is it ethical to eat meat?"), but the drama of the members when the personal attacks start up, those are just comical sometimes.

I, myself, am not one to get offended just because someone else thinks a certain way. We all have our pet peeves and different views, it's what makes the world go 'round. Some people get so fired up, I would be afraid to give someone my "coordinates" because a nuclear war would begin just because someone was venting on a pet peeve of their's. LOL

-Kim

I don't mind the rants, themselves, it's the fight that ensues.

These are such cutesy bloodless fights... Like watching the turkeys and chickens trying to decide who is boss. Lots of puffed up feathers and some angry clucking.

Not like the time my brother walloped my other brother with a 2x4. I didn't enjoy that at all.

Well, maybe secretly...
big_smile.png

Quote:
No sarcasm there. I love ya as a fellow BYCer and I love your direct, "I don't give a
s***" attitude.

Matches yours!

Quote:
No sarcasm there. I love ya as a fellow BYCer and I love your direct, "I don't give a
s***" attitude.

Matches yours!

Wildsky is the Queen of "IDGAS"

Back
Top Bottom