it's not 2012 yet

Quote:
I'm in! I'll bring the music and some virtual cinnamon buns!

i would join but i'm to busy playing on my horse game
hmm.png

Quote:
I don't think Israel is quite as KA independent as they used to be. I think they depend too much on our money and weapons and that we have them on a relatively tight leash because of it. Israel is at the top for foreign aid from the US.

Either that or there is no threat at all and the Iranian nuclear threat is just more right wing propaganda.

Regardless the Middle East seems to always be a hot spot. Not enough to end the world though.

Quote:
Man you must be old.... lol

I am, but not 3.999999999999999999999 billion years old lol.

i bit my grandpa(niney something) older then you but his a coger my grandma been 60 for the last 12yrs that's my whole life.....then she lied today and said she was eighty something

Last edited:
I haven't read all the posts, but I heard that May 21st is judgement day or the day of the rapture, not the end of the world. If that's the case, I am not worried in the least.

The thing is, how did they come up with that date? If you are Christian and have read your Bible, you know it says that no one knows the day or the hour except for the Father.

I have yet to see an explanation of how that date came up as being judgement day.

Back
Top Bottom