lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Yeah, I really wanted to reply, but I'm on my good behavior tonight.
roll.png

Quote:
:thumbsupThis is true! I have a feeling that "we" human beings will cause the end sometime before a billion years unless we get our act together as a species.

The earth has and will continue to survive, just maybe not in the fashion that is conducive to us living like we have. The earth always finds a way to go on, in one way..shape...form or fashion....its pretty resilient. It has been for over 4 billion years.

God: "And none shall know the day or the hour." *goes on the internet* "Aw nuts, they all found out! Now I'll have to delay it for another thousand years!"

I'm gonna be struck by lightning lol
lol.png

Quote:
x2

X2

I think what's going on in the middle East is great. The only country I worry about is Iran. Only reason I worry about them is because if we get another GW type in the WH they may do another glory war and get us into a really big mess. Not really worried about Iranian nukes. I know whats his name talked about destroying Israel but I believe it was just chest thumping. Seems to be popular over there. Sadam knew he was about to get demolished and continued his chest thumping right up till he got stuck in a hole. He could have just opened the doors and proved he had no WMD's and exposed GW for what he was doing. Instead his pride took him and his country down. Killed his family and a lot of innocents for nothing.

We need to be sure we have a level headed leader from either party to handle places like Iran. Make sure we don't start a nuclear holocaust.

I found this thread just cruising the site and I have to say I have laughed more in the last few minutes that I have in the last few months, some of you are real comedians. Keep the comments coming.
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

IF Iran has any WMD in the works to shoot at Israel, trust me the Israelis will send a strike in and blow it off the map just like they did with Saddams nuclear program in the early 80s.......

Quote:
4.5 Billion years old....learned it in college in Geology class...
6000 years old is if you go creationist numbers or the Catholic church
you pick, it is and always has been your own choice.
Seriously, NOT trying to stir up that fight either....

Awwww, maaaaan. I'm buying a house and I would sure like to move INTO it. And live there with my chickens happily roaming the 2/3rds acre. Just for a little while, first. I mean, I'd like to have a nice long retirement there, but I can't retire for another 5 years, minimum. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom