it's not 2012 yet

Quote:
As if it wasn't obviously a fake from the beginning!
tongue.png
All sarcasm aside, this is totally fake. It'll be fun seeing everyone's reactions on Saturday and Sunday!

What's everyone going to do on Saturday? I'm gonna see if I can schedule a get together with my friend that day for the lulz.

Quote:
As if it wasn't obviously a fake from the beginning!
tongue.png
All sarcasm aside, this is totally fake. It'll be fun seeing everyone's reactions on Saturday and Sunday!

What's everyone going to do on Saturday? I'm gonna see if I can schedule a get together with my friend that day for the lulz.

I agree.. But you know atleast a few people believe it.

I don't really think the world is going to end on Sat, BUT if you read Revelations, and see what's going on in the Middle East right now, it WAS predicted. Like I said, I don't believe it's Sat., 'cause only God knows, but I do believe the end is near, especially given what is going on the world right now. JMHO

OK, you can go ahead and call me crazy now.

Whats been going on in the Middle East is the same thing that has been going on for over a 1000 years. The conflict has been on going since the first Crusades started by trying to take back the "holy land" from the Muslims who had taken control of that region by then. This is all nothing new. The end is not near, maybe in a few billion years we might have to worry about it.

Quote:
no i mean when God chose not the other people saying the world going to end

Don't be scared. Here is a passage of what Jesus said about the world coming to an end.

Mark 13:32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. "

So, if only the Father in heaven knows, how would that guy know?

Don't worry or be afraid. The important thing is to be right with God. Whenever the end comes, it comes.

yea but i'm hopeing (even thought i shouldn't) that people max out every creit card they have
gig.gif
but i'm scare what they do next
hide.gif

Quote:
:thumbsupThis is true! I have a feeling that "we" human beings will cause the end sometime before a billion years unless we get our act together as a species.

Quote:
i think because of the LA flood but i hope the flood dosen't get to my house i'm getting a swimming pool i don't want my house wet

Back
Top Bottom