it's not 2012 yet

Quote:
The government of the US was founded on religion we all came to America for religious freedom and the Bible is not just a book its our directions

Really?? Last i knew they wernt MY directions.... nor MANY others directions...
wink.png

And noo,..... not everyone came here for religious freedom. Not even close...
Thats just the bull they teach in schools today..

Quote:
Hahaha, couldn't have said it better myself. This wacko's math is so obscure it's no wonder even he is confused over the whole thing.

X3..

Last edited:
Quote:
The government of the US was founded on religion we all came to America for religious freedom and the Bible is not just a book its our directions

People came to America for a myriad of reasons. One of those reasons was freedom of religion. We of course can argue all day about the meaning of the words in the original documents. Doesn't really matter though. That was 250 some odd years ago.

Hard to say what the bible really is. I think it has some factual stuff in it. Most is just myths and legends. Just like all the myths and legends surrounding the original Gods that people believed in and tried to give actual substance to. In my opinion God is man made vs Man being God made. Once again a moot point though. No proof one way or the other. As I've said before I envy people that truly believe in God and are able to let God take the wheel. I would love to be able to hand my problems off like that.just can't wrap the ole brain around it though.

Quote:
I love in this article or another I read when the reporter asked Camping if he was going to sell all of his possessions before October 21st...he quietly replied...well no....
I think that right there and his radio company's holdings of more than $130 million dollars tells it all...........
When asked about all of his followers that quit their jobs and sold all of their possessions, Camping replied he wasnt a financial advisor and that they will find a way to make it thru........wth?
Just another Charlatain preying upon the feeble minded for their own monetary benefit, imo...

Quote:

wink.png

wow... i now reject school

Quote:
wink.png

I think you were responding to the quotes in my signature. The one saying that the US was not founded on the Christian religion is from the Treaty with Tripoli. It's not just an idea I tossed around -- it's a legal document from this country's history, written and signed by the second president of the US, John Adams. You can disagree with WHAT was said, but not THAT it was said, and by whom it was said. My quote is a verifiable fact and indisputable.

smile.png

Quote:

I think you were responding to the quotes in my signature. The one saying that the US was not founded on the Christian religion is from the Treaty with Tripoli. It's not just an idea I tossed around -- it's a legal document from this country's history, written and signed by the second president of the US, John Adams. You can disagree with WHAT was said, but not THAT it was said, and by whom it was said. My quote is a verifiable fact and indisputable.

smile.png

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom