It's raining and cold/ Augcember is a pain

High of 73 here, again today. Bizarre August weather. I think we've had two days in the 90s this month. Usually we have a week of 100s and I die every time. All last winter waslike Fall. Mid 40's and low 50s. All winter!!! The winter before, we had nine feet of snow. Last winter, less than an inch, for the whole season.

Bizarre.

My blackberries started turning green-leaf, in January and my daffodils came up in February. They grew slowly but they grew!

It's going to warm up this weekend so stop complaining. Remember last summer was like this all summer. This year it's been great and, let's hope it continues. We got over 3 " of rain since Sat night/Sun. morning--needed it.

I just had to click on this to see who actually had cooler weather....
tongue.png
Ditto, send it our way

it is really cold in ct and raining alot i have not gone out today but looks a little better hopfully it is yesturday our guineas where out side in the freezing cold rain shivering (they were free ranging) and we cought them and put them in the coop and they stayed in the coop for about a hour and dried off

Okay, send some rain and cold temps to all of you. It's like 85 here again. If it would stay in the 70s for a few days, I'd be happy. I don't want to freeze my butt off but I don't want to keel over either. I want my cold in fall and winter- where they belong. October snow wouldn't be the end of the world, but I prefer it in November or December.

Back
Top Bottom