It's raining and cold/ Augcember is a pain

FluffyColor

Crowing
12 Years
May 31, 2009
Queens, NY
It's been raining since yesterday, and we're in the lowest temperatures since June 9th!!!! It feels like December over here. I cheered up by pretending it was snow. It feels like it WAS snow- I even saw something white fall.
barnie.gif
We probably will see real snow in about a month if this keeps up. And a week ago we were complaining about heat.
th.gif

Quote:
same here it has been raining since yesterday and we have been in the lowest temoeratures since around june too

Poor you! We are also having rubbish weather in the UK - wet and chilly. We had a really nice May and June but since then it has been cr*p!! I wish summer meant summer and not this poor excuse! Good luck!

its been raining here too, its been really nice this whole summer until yesterday. we drove home from erie, PA (technically harborcreek, visiting family) and it was literally raining the whole time, it s***ed...

I refuse to complain about the rain or cooler weather. It's the first rain in over a month, and it seems like all of July and most of August was 90+. I'm loving this weather.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom