It's Soup Weather! Share Your Favorite Recipes Here!

I tried it and failed. What size and how long do you bake them? Mine were rubber :(
Here is the recipe that I use for Mini Meat Loaves! It will give you an idea on how to cook them! Sorry your first try didn't turn out!

Edit: When making meatloaf, make sure that you don't over mix it, that can affect the texture!

Mini Meat Loaves

Cooking meat loaf in single-serving portions cuts cooking time in half and keeps the meat juicy. The tangy ketchup and mustard glaze helps these loaves brown nicely, too.

1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 pound ground sirloin or ground turkey
3/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 large egg, lightly beaten
Cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400Ā°.

Combine ketchup and mustard, stirring well with a whisk. Reserve 2 1/2 tablespoons ketchup mixture. Combine remaining ketchup mixture, beef, and next 6 ingredients (beef through egg) in a large bowl, stirring to combine.

Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape each portion into a 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf; place loaves on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.

Spread about 2 teaspoons reserved ketchup mixture evenly over each loaf. Bake at 400Ā° for 25 minutes or until done.

Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 loaf)

Here is the recipe that I use for Mini Meat Loaves! It will give you an idea on how to cook them! Sorry your first try didn't turn out!

Mini Meat Loaves

Cooking meat loaf in single-serving portions cuts cooking time in half and keeps the meat juicy. The tangy ketchup and mustard glaze helps these loaves brown nicely, too.

1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon salt
Cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400Ā°.

Combine ketchup and mustard, stirring well with a whisk. Reserve 2 1/2 tablespoons ketchup mixture. Combine remaining ketchup mixture, beef, and next 6 ingredients (beef through egg) in a large bowl, stirring to combine.

Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape each portion into a 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf; place loaves on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.

Spread about 2 teaspoons reserved ketchup mixture evenly over each loaf. Bake at 400Ā° for 25 minutes or until done.

Thank you!

I have cast iron cupcake pan I use for meatloaf
I add chohula or jalapeno 2 eggs also will use Heinz 57 not ketchup, bread crumbs to bind the meat more
my meat will be 50 x 50 beef and sausage

Mini Meat Loaves

1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon salt
Cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400Ā°.

003.jpg

I have cast iron cupcake pan I use for meatloaf
I add chohula or jalapeno 2 eggs also will use Heinz 57 not ketchup, bread crumbs to bind the meat more
my meat will be 50 x 50 beef and sausage

Mini Meat Loaves

1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon salt
Cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400Ā°.

Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 loaf) View attachment 2383824

Sounds yummy, will have to try it this way. Thanks šŸ™‚

This feeds us for 4 or 5 days.
I will cook a beef pot roast with potatoes, onions and gravy. Side of corn.
Day 2 leftovers
Day 3 SOUP, I Shred meat add water diced tomato, more onion, corn, either rice or pasta, package brown gravy mix.
Day 4 leftover soup. Sometimes I add cabbage or mixed veggies.
Day 5 we're sick of leftovers so the chickens get the rest

Back
Top Bottom