its that time of the year again.... BACK TO SCHOOL....

I love shopping for school clothes!
thumbsup.gif

Yup, kids pick between black or navy slacks or skorts for the girls and red or white polos. I am liking this. Oldest has a true business dress code, next is getting there, she has a few more options.

Quote:
Yup, I went to a Private school too. The cheapest item in the Uniform shop was a yellow scarf, $30. The most expensive? A (compulsory) blazer for $300. I. Feel. Your. Pain
barnie.gif

Quote:
It's already week 5, Term 3 here in Australia
tongue.png

ep.gif

LOL yes... our "long" holidays are from Dec - Jan, 8 weeks. Then there are the April (2 weeks), June/July (3 weeks), and September (2 weeks)

Great way to miss out of the crowds when going to America.. they're all in school!
clap.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

LOL yes... our "long" holidays are from Dec - Jan, 8 weeks. Then there are the April (2 weeks), June/July (3 weeks), and September (2 weeks)

Great way to miss out of the crowds when going to America.. they're all in school!
clap.gif

Besides, you're seasons are different.

smile.png
Crowds suck.

I'm kind of sad that this is the last year for buying school supplies, etc for us. Our youngest is a senior in high school. The last few years have flown by really fast and spending time with her shopping and talking about what she expects for her final year of high school was fun. DH even came along and helped us pick out things. It was well worth the couple hundred $ spent that day.

I do have to say - she works and buys the "extra" stuff she wants - we just buy the basics.

School supply lists + new lunch boxes for 3 elementary kids was $178

New jeans on sale - $100

SAM'S club for food for lunches - $60

Today was the 1st day of school and I still have to buy sneakers for the 3 kids.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom