It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
He's so handsome... :love ...but also so over me interrupting his bath for pictures. 🤭

1670789485062.png

1670789517805.png

When he first showed up, he would stretch out real far, but he was more prone to curling up or just laying normally on his side. It took him a couple / few weeks after being in the house before he really started rolling on his back and doing goofy positions like that. 🥰

This was about as wild as Casper got with his poses at first:

1670930416921.png

Then one day I was watching something online with my friend in the Netherlands, and I had been spending time in my room with him to keep him company because we didn't want him roaming the house yet until we'd had a vet appointment to make sure he wasn't carrying anything that could make the other cat sick, so I was laying in bed with my laptop to watch. He hopped up on the bed next to me and stretched out along my side, and then the next thing I knew, he was taking over the whole end of the bed. 🤣 An early indication of what the future would bring, I guess!

1670930972664.png

Goodness, I am still astonished at how scraggly and scrawny he was back then! He's such a big fluffball now that it's hard to picture him as anything else anymore. 🤭

When he first showed up, he would stretch out real far, but he was more prone to curling up or just laying normally on his side. It took him a couple / few weeks after being in the house before he really started rolling on his back and doing goofy positions like that. 🥰

This was about as wild as Casper got with his poses at first:

View attachment 3348544

Then one day I was watching something online with my friend in the Netherlands, and I had been spending time in my room with him to keep him company because we didn't want him roaming the house yet until we'd had a vet appointment to make sure he wasn't carrying anything that could make the other cat sick, so I was laying in bed with my laptop to watch. He hopped up on the bed next to me and stretched out along my side, and then the next thing I knew, he was taking over the whole end of the bed. 🤣 An early indication of what the future would bring, I guess!

View attachment 3348549

Goodness, I am still astonished at how scraggly and scrawny he was back then! He's such a big fluffball now that it's hard to picture him as anything else anymore. 🤭
That cat must be so happy he found you!

That cat must be so happy he found you!

I don't know who's happier, him or me 🥰

Probably me, though. I can practically see him rolling his eyes when I fawn over him and cover his handsome face with kisses these days. 🤣

Casper is gorgeous! I have the same problem! I have a car also I can’t stop taking pics of! Her name is Belle.

Aww, what a pretty girl! Welcome to the club! 🤭

Casper is gorgeous! I have the same problem! I have a cat also I can’t stop taking pics of! Her name is Belle.
It is an affliction. Those of us with cats are all afflicted. I have thousands of photos and they are all of cats and chickens. I tried clearing out my photos but I ended up deleting holiday pictures and people pictures and I took more cat pictures because of course a cat was helping me sort the photos at my desk!
One of my silly kitties - he got bored of helping me sort photos and had a nap on my desk.

D5BDD5B8-1D69-460D-974B-0EB72C06C51E.jpeg

Just, the paw sticking out 😍 :love Is that the infamous paper shredder?
You remembered! Yes. He will shred paper, cardboard and plastic.
I have to cover anything I care about with decoy cardboard.
Eventually this box and the padded envelope will completely disappear. Fortunately he doesn’t eat it he just spits it out so I am always sweeping up heaps of shredded paper/card. If I can keep plastic out of the mix I put the sweepings into the chicken coop as bedding.
Nutter!
2893A5F2-9799-48EA-A8F7-359A9233DA16.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom