It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Regal...

1679234042014.png

...until he sees a bird outside the window šŸ¤£

1679234080125.png

Mr. Blue Eyes :love

1679348422281.png

It's time for me to admit I have another problem, y'all. I mentioned a while back that pictures have been slow because my phone has been dying a slow and likely permanent death. I tend to keep my phones until they are practically unusable, only replacing them when absolutely necessary. Well, as of this week my phone has begun shutting off even when plugged in sometimes, and taking upwards of 45 minutes to turn back on. It's essentially unusable at this point, even only as a phone. So, it's time for me to admit that my phone needs replacing.

Why am I posting this here? Because I continue to have the unyielding urge to take 845,106 pictures of Casper every time I see him, yet haven't had the ability to do so because of my phone being unusable and my camera never being at hand when I need it. But, my new phone is supposed to arrive Wednesday, meaning... More Casper pictures! Even better still, fewer pictures of just him in this window again or just him on the couch by where the outlet is because that's all the further my phone charger reaches!! If y'all aren't sick of seeing him yet, brace yourselves! šŸ¤­

In the mean time, let us have a moment of silence for the old phone, affectionately dubbed The Coop, and its many years of service. Rest in peace, August 17, 2017 - March 20, 2023 šŸ„€

1679349022372.png

View attachment 3438154

It's time for me to admit I have another problem, y'all. I mentioned a while back that pictures have been slow because my phone has been dying a slow and likely permanent death. I tend to keep my phones until they are practically unusable, only replacing them when absolutely necessary. Well, as of this week my phone has begun shutting off even when plugged in sometimes, and taking upwards of 45 minutes to turn back on. It's essentially unusable at this point, even only as a phone. So, it's time for me to admit that my phone needs replacing.

Why am I posting this here? Because I continue to have the unyielding urge to take 845,106 pictures of Casper every time I see him, yet haven't had the ability to do so because of my phone being unusable and my camera never being at hand when I need it. But, my new phone is supposed to arrive Wednesday, meaning... More Casper pictures! Even better still, fewer pictures of just him in this window again or just him on the couch by where the outlet is because that's all the further my phone charger reaches!! If y'all aren't sick of seeing him yet, brace yourselves! šŸ¤­

In the mean time, let us have a moment of silence for the old phone, affectionately dubbed The Coop, and its many years of service. Rest in peace, August 17, 2017 - March 20, 2023 šŸ„€
I use my phone till it doesnt work anymore either. And i love Casper photos!

I use my phone till it doesnt work anymore either.

Yeah, it just feels wasteful to me to replace a phone that still at least functions for the most part... Mine has definitely gone past that threshold at this point, so it's just gonna have to be replaced. As much as I didn't want to yet. šŸ˜©

And i love Casper photos!

Haha, I'm glad! There are times I wonder if I really should post yet another picture I've taken of him in the exact same pose, doing the exact same things as before! šŸ¤£ He's just so adorable to me, though, I can't help it. :love Very excited to be able to capture that adorability as it happens again!

Yeah, it just feels wasteful to me to replace a phone that still at least functions for the most part... Mine has definitely gone past that threshold at this point, so it's just gonna have to be replaced. As much as I didn't want to yet. šŸ˜©

Haha, I'm glad! There are times I wonder if I really should post yet another picture I've taken of him in the exact same pose, doing the exact same things as before! šŸ¤£ He's just so adorable to me, though, I can't help it. :love Very excited to be able to capture that adorability as it happens again!
My phone is a 2016 phone and still works although it is going down. Next phone i get will be a iPhone. And i love cats that stand in the same pose, especially when they are my favorite breeds of cats to!

Omg I need to get pictures of each of my cats and post. Even the new strays, who I suspect is now pregnant because I waited to freaking long the catch them to get them spayed and neutered. (Long suffering sigh about all the cats and dogs dumped out where I live.)

Omg I need to get pictures of each of my cats and post. Even the new strays, who I suspect is now pregnant because I waited to freaking long the catch them to get them spayed and neutered. (Long suffering sigh about all the cats and dogs dumped out where I live.)
A relative use to have dogs and cats dropped off at their place all the time. Now there is one cat that we have tried to catch, but it wont go into a trap and isnt friendly. And since she has arrived somehow she has a litter of kittens every year, but there is no male cat.
Edit:we catch all the kittens and send them to better homes.

View attachment 3438154

Thank goodness!
I had noticed the reduced frequency of Casper pictures and it saddened me because I always get a smile when you post pics of him in his ridiculous sleeping positions!
So yay! More Casper pictures.
I donā€™t have a cat that rivals Casper in how he sleeps - but this one was giving it a good try.

574270D0-4313-4DBC-B556-E4FF60E5387B.jpeg

6866DFB3-DDAC-4A66-963A-741B24797CE0.jpeg

I woke him up and he yawned and stretched.

A relative use to have dogs and cats dropped off at their place all the time. Now there is one cat that we have tried to catch, but it wont go into a trap and isnt friendly. And since she has arrived somehow she has a litter of kittens every year, but there is no male cat.
Edit:we catch all the kittens and send them to better homes.
Both are very friendly but the female that was dropped was a kitten like 5 months ago. Then a male got dumped about a month ago. Both nice and friendly but I thought I had more time because she wasn't showing the influences of hormones yet. But she looks like she might be now. >.< I shouldn't have waited. Any ways I'll try getting them homes and if not I'll just have them all spayed and neutered and try again.

Back
Top Bottom