Ive a bucket of pDZ coated chicken poop...

You'll need a place to hold your composting material, even a circle of chicken wire will do. The chicken waste mixed with leaves, grass clippings, kitchen scraps, coffee grounds, etc, it will turn into nice compost for you if kept slightly moist and turned occasionally.

Some have made compost holders out of pallets, scrap wood, wire, etc. Mine are modular plastic compost bins.

You'll need a place to hold your composting material, even a circle of chicken wire will do.  The chicken waste mixed with leaves, grass clippings, kitchen scraps, coffee grounds, etc, it will turn into nice compost for you if kept slightly moist and turned occasionally.

Some have made compost holders out of pallets, scrap wood, wire, etc.   Mine are modular plastic compost bins.

I dont have any of that, is the problem :/ no trees for leaves, grass is mulched in the mower and disappears, kitchen scraps go tothe chickens, and kcups dont make many grounds. I was hoping I could just toss some dirt i with it and a little water and wait a month or something...

You might try that experiment in a hole in the ground - maybe in a hidden corner of your property. Dig a bucket-sized hole and mix the waste with dirt and stir it up every week until it breaks down. You'll still need some organic matter to mix with it I think.

If it does break down, dig it back up and spread it on your garden in a few months. Definitely worth a try.

You might try that experiment in a hole in the ground - maybe in a hidden corner of your property.  Dig a bucket-sized hole and mix the waste with dirt and stir it up every week until it breaks down.  You'll still need some organic matter to mix with it I think.

If it does break down, dig it back up and spread it on your garden in a few months.  Definitely worth a try.

Thank you :) maybe ill just offer free leaf removing services to neighbors lol.

No weeds from your garden? As long as they are not sprayed with chemicals, those are considered green material for the compost bin also.

Back
Top Bottom