Ive decided to keep him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep him...if you are having second thoughts...it's your heart telling you NOT TO SELL HIM! People change their minds everyday- about things a lot bigger than this. PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP - IT'S HER ROOSTER! He's a keeper! He's right where he belong - he's Bellisamo's!

jojo@rolling acres farm :

Keep him...if you are having second thoughts...it's your heart telling you NOT TO SELL HIM! People change their minds everyday- about things a lot bigger than this. PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP - IT'S HER ROOSTER! He's a keeper! He's right where he belong - he's Bellisamo's!

aw you are sweet. thanks so much.
hugs.gif

i cant wait for him to greet me tomorrow by stepping on my feet.​

I hope you keep him. You know, you'll never, ever look down at your feet the same way again! They just have a way to get into your heart...don't they? Someday, I'll have to tell you the story of "Peeps" - a rooster I used to have. Trust me, you'll never have another one exactly like him. Enjoy!

A gentle roo that is good with his hens and protective of the flock is worth much more than you can imagine.

A good roo will tend his hens, be nice to you and give is life protecting his flock.

I have had a few and I miss them dearly. They both fought a predator to the death and gave the rest of the flock time to run and hide.

A good roo will call his hens in for the night and cluck when he finds a nice treat for the girls and lets them come and get it.

A good roo will not wonder and be on constant watch for his hens.

Quote:
You can make up all the reasons you want in the world, and I don't care how many others agree that you should go back on your word. If you told this woman you would sell her this rooster than that's it. It doesn't matter who posted the ad. Call it sellers remorse if you want, but I guarantee if the roles were reversed you'd be mad as a wet hen. And if your consceince wasn't bothering you, you never would have asked in the first place. You were just looking for allies in your deception. Clearly you've got some.
Remember you reap what you sow. It'll come back to you. I should probably write down those who agree with you so I never do business with them.
sad.png

Obviously you didnt read anything i wrote... I have been in "her" shoes before. I've someone go back and say i couldnt buy her ducks and she even posted an add to sell them, had several interested in them. I wished her the best of luck and told her i was happy she decided to keep them. Go back and read. I would NOT be mad about it. I've been there a few times. OH WELL

Obviously I did. I don't care if it happened to you a hundred times, it's still wrong. It was wrong for them and it's wrong for you. Right now I could use a rooster and if I were in her shoes, I'd be upset, but would not say so because I'm a peace loving person, and I'd make a note never to trust you again. I stand my ground. A man/woman's only as good ast their word. Clearly you've made up your mind to not keep yours, so I have no intention of following this post anymore, got your name though. Bellisimo?

Oh goodness gracious. You are hysterical. I'll ignore that last post...

For the update:
I emailed the lady who was interested and she was really understanding, and even said she would like to trade or buy chickens from me in the future. Just for being honest and letting her know. I've learned most people who have a deep compassion for animals will always understand if you change you mind. She's really sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom