Nothing In Moderation
12 Years
May 14, 2009
(SW MO) Nevada, Missouri
My Coop
My Coop
I've got it all! I am so thankful!
Who could ask for more?
This is my most wonderful family. Front row: our daughter Brittney (19), my dear husband, (for over 38 years), Mike, and me (the luckiest woman alive). Back row ... our sons: Tyler (25), Brock (34), Michael, Jr. (37), and Travis (36).

31282_christmas_2009_26.jpg

This is a few minutes later, after my new haircut, courtesy of my beautician sis! My (natural, mind you) redhair is no more! Do ya like the new do?

31282_christmas_2009_62.jpg

Both Mike and I came from families with five children. My parents were married until death. His parents were married until death. And, we shall carry on the tradition ... for better or for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; as long as we both shall live. By the way, we HAVE experienced them all, along the way to the present!

Last edited:
18 years between the oldest and the youngest (I don't recommend this, by the way! LOL) .... Let me just say .... uummmm, young men would never even think of treating Brittney any way other than respectfully!

The men in my life treat all females with the utmost respect! I'm so very blessed! I couldn't ask for more. .... I have it all!

Last edited:
Pretty family and very very very neat haircut....

I love to see bib overalls and real clothes in photos!

You put a smile on my face today! Have a happy and blessed day!

That made me feel good.
smile.png

When times get difficult, and eventually they do for everyone, we need to use your example.
It is good for us all to take a giant step back and take a long hard look at what our treasures really are.
You are a wealthy woman.
I am happy for you and your family.

And the new hair cut looks great.
...If I ever get the courage to make a change... I think I am ready for a cut myself.

Quote:
Thank you all! Oh, believe me .... we have experienced many tough situations! But, don't we all?! A person could linger in self pity, blame, and sadness; but why? I prefer to focus on the sweet memories of love, laughter, and joy! Life is too short to be miserable, and that can become a way of life. I believe that is a choice we all have ... live a miserable life, or a happy life.

Quote:
I'll have to show the family picture to my daughter....she used to think she had it tough with 2 older brothers. Her dates were few and far between in high school because most of the guys were scared of them.
smile.png

Quote:
Oh yes! That can be a GOOD thing! We are so proud of our boys. They were all wrestlers, taught by their dad, and well known. True champions in athletics and at home. We have a couple homecoming kings, as well ... if I may brag!

*said as Brittney rolls her eyes! *LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom