I've got it all !

And, the Kindness in your Heart, to Share it with us! Thank you!
smile.png

Beautiful Family Kathy!!! Must be GREAT to have all those extra hands when you need them.. Love all the red heds
celebrate.gif
being one myself..
woot.gif
And your daughter must love being the only girl (Baby) I tell my DD she will always be the baby. I am still the baby and LOVE the title
lau.gif

Yup, 3 out of 4 boys with red hair! Oldest and youngest missed out on it! I am very lucky to have help with the chickens, yes! That would be Brock, the one in the overalls. He's my chicken helper! Brittney is sure to enjoy her title as the baby forever, also! She just loves that potential men in her life have to go through all these guys for approval!
gig.gif
She just rolls her eyes and smiles.

Aww, make me think of my family, but my parents only had 2 sibs. I have 4 YOUNGER brothers, it a good feeling to know they'd come a runnin if I need them. mom had all of us in 8 years. big familys rock! you really do have it all
big_smile.png
.... I feel all huggy now
hugs.gif
I guess cuz when you have a big family every one seems like family???

Beautiful family and great new haircut!
smile.png

My mom would love your boys. She has pined after redheaded babies (didn't happen) and then wanted redheaded grandbabies (Also didn't happen- three blondes and two brunettes).
smile.png

Kathy you have a beautiful family. I hear you about being married till death parts you, it is the only way to look at a marriage. And boy do the hard times visit during it all which only serve to make it stronger and more special.

Hello, see that you have icelandic chickens, we go icekland all the time and love all there livestock...no two chickens look alike we also have 2 icelandic sheepdogs from there. Let me know when u ever have any avaiable. thanks frank

Back
Top Bottom