I've had these guys for about 6 weeks and I'm still unsure

silkiefrizzle

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 9, 2014

I know the first two (Alfed and April) are frizzles but I'm not sure what breed and the other two (Lexi and Libby) I really have no Idea about so any information is helpful :)

Thank you very much :D

Where did you get them? My first guess would be that the two frizzles are mixes. Most Frizzles are Cochins or Polish, and those are neither of those breeds, so I don't think they are pure. The hen could be a Red Cochin Frizze/Red Cochin mix, as she does appear to have some feathers on her legs, however.

The bird in the third photo looks like a possible Polish mix, based on the slight crest.

Your white and black bird might be a either a Columbian Wyandotte, Delaware, or Columbian Rock.

Where did you get them? My first guess would be that the two frizzles are mixes. Most Frizzles are Cochins or Polish, and those are neither of those breeds, so I don't think they are pure. The hen could be a Red Cochin Frizze/Red Cochin mix, as she does appear to have some feathers on her legs, however.

The bird in the third photo looks like a possible Polish mix, based on the slight crest.

Your white and black bird might be a either a Columbian Wyandotte, Delaware, or Columbian Rock.
x2

Back
Top Bottom