I've never seen anything like this!!!😲😲

They are for egg production. Of course I love my hens, but feeding a hen who doesn't produce eggs just doesn't make sense for me. I would be up front about her laying problems. I'm just wondering if anybody would even want to take a hen who doesn't lay.

Now and then there is a pet home available.

Have you made an effort to hand-tame her to make her into a good pet candidate?

She is the hen we suspect. Of course I will confirm that before I find her a new home.
View attachment 3197299
"All my easter egger chickens are small (they almost look like bantams)"

Nothing to compare to determine their size lol They don't appear to be near as small as bantams .The one in the backgrounds missing feathers on its upper neck and side of its face though.Could that be the one laying the odd eggs?

"All my easter egger chickens are small (they almost look like bantams)"

Nothing to compare to determine their size lol They don't appear to be near as small as bantams .The one in the backgrounds missing feathers on its upper neck and side of its face though.Could that be the one laying the odd eggs?
Yeah, they're definitely not bantams lol!
Yes, it could be her. Do you know a way to tell for sure?

Update:

Since this post, my hen has layed 4 more eggs like this!!! I have determined that she has and egg laying defect because she rarely lays a normal egg or any egg at all.

I have limited space in my flock, so I think the most wise choice would be to find her another home.😢😢 Do you think anybody would want her?
Where are you I will take her if you are close

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 23-41-39 Forum list.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 23-41-39 Forum list.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom