Ivermectin effective against Covid 19?!

Is there a shoulder shrug emoge? About 3/4 of the guys I work with have had covid/tested positive with very few even having symptoms. Think only 4 actually got sick with flu like symptoms. None hospitalized. In all honesty some are not in that good of health either and ranging in age from 30s - 60. Only a handful of us have not been quarantined and I've worked through the entire pandemic and been tested multiple times due to working with them. Why haven't I got it? My you tube video of prevention is gonna be on kentucky bourbon, Moscato wine, and some good hoppy beer. Lol. I do eat right though. Well more so than most of the guys I work around. While they are eating Wendy's I'm eating wilted bok choy with quinoa and maybe one of my chickens sacrifice. And while many take the elevator or drive the Kubota I hoof it cause I know I'm getting older.

I just watched the whole video. What an interesting concept! To use something that has already been proven safe and been in use for a long time, rather than using our tax payer dollar to come up with a new drug that requires all the study and testing that has already been done with Ivermectin. I will be doing more research on this for sure. One down side would be that it will become very hard to find if it gets approved

By the time USA gets them we will have not only months of widespread use from overseas to look at
Also, plenty of people will spread it and die before then. In months of widespread use.. will we know if the new vaccines will have impacted fertility or birth defect rates or any of the other things YOU mentioned? I'm not sure. But Ivermectin literally has decades of use behind it and is already sold in generic form.

Thank you very much for you passionate post and valid input! :highfive:
I will have to read it again after my brain resets in the morning and I can fully appreciate it. I think you made lots of good points! Noting the Ivermectin I bought a year maybe ago to use off label for my chickens but used off label for my pigs instead, was already behind lock and key at the farm store. I will edit my first post to strongly advice AGAINST self administration as part of the general discussion here but earlier on.

Please understand I am NOT an anti vaxer.. when they are SAFE and EFFECTIVE. No, I don't get a yearly flu vaccine. Last time the provider offered it they stated the efficacy that year was 30%. I'm sorry but that not enough for ME to warrant the injection.. despite being in the so called "high risk" group (for everything).. been consider morbidly obese since I was a child (mind you, I'm chubby friend, and not what an average person considers excessively fat) and also type 2 diabetic for 25+ years. I don't take these things lightly by any means.

One example of doing research and not antivaxing.. did you know that tetanus doesn't require a rusty object penetrating your skin to cause an infection.. and that it can even happen from an everyday scratch..
https://www.health.harvard.edu/a_to_z/tetanus-a-to-z

Also, regarding the video being on youtube as a questionable source.. I can respect and appreciate that, honestly didn't even consider it, since BYC IS my trusted community! (forehead palm smack) Now that you state it.. obviously any cuckoo can put a video on the webs! Can ANY cuckoo just testify in front of congress? and.. can C-span be trusted and if not then where might I view valid senate committee meetings please..
https://www.c-span.org/video/?507035-1/medical-response-covid-19&live=

Your third link is either a proposal of a trial or one that is currently being conducted and said to wrap up in Feb as far as I could tell. Thank you for sharing! :)

Last edited:
153408A1-1AC4-4368-B30C-AEE0604781EF.jpeg

The idea that the discussion must become an argument between vaccines and ivermectin is simply narrow minded. And a great example of the disfunction that gets in the way of what could otherwise be a worthy discourse.

There will be plenty of people around the planet, particularly in non industrial nations and third world economies that would benefit from a cost effective treatment applied once a person is infected, as well as a preventative such as a two stage vaccine.

There is no reason to frame the discussion as an either or option. 🙄

I would hope that folks could come together and put aside the temptation to bicker and insult one another, and keep an open mind about every possible positive option in treating a world wide pandemic.

View attachment 2443142

The idea that the discussion must become an argument between vaccines and ivermectin is simply narrow minded. And a great example of the disfunction that gets in the way of what could otherwise be a worthy discourse.

There will be plenty of people around the planet, particularly in non industrial nations and third world economies that would benefit from a cost effective treatment applied once a person is infected, as well as a preventative such as a two stage vaccine.

There is no reason to frame the discussion as an either or option. 🙄

I would hope that folks could come together and put aside the temptation to bicker and insult one another, and keep an open mind about every possible positive option in treating a world wide pandemic.
:goodpost:

Thank you for understanding the purpose of me starting this thread! You expressed very well what I was/am hoping for! :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom