Ivermectin Overdose?

That's the pour on.

What size and age of birds do you want to treat?

I've got lots of Dif sizes, I have a bantam girl and boy silkie with two 7 week old bantam chicks, I have a 5 pound cochin (all of those a year old) And I have 3 7 month olds that are around 3-4 pounds each but its just a guess. I'd much rather under-dose them than over-dose them.

I've got lots of Dif sizes, I have a bantam girl and boy silkie with two 7 week old bantam chicks, I have a 5 pound cochin (all of those a year old) And I have 3 7 month olds that are around 3-4 pounds each but its just a guess. I'd much rather under-dose them than over-dose them.
Underdosing would be worse as it can cause the parasite to build up a resistance to the medication. If you are that worried about getting the correct dose, use something like permethrin instead.

They're just small little white mites on her eyes all that I could see. We ended up putting her out of her misery because she kept declining I didn't know what the issue was. I still don't know what the issue is. Thank you all for your input I appreciate it greatly.

And my stepmother had the nerve to tell someone behind my back that I'm not very good with farm animals lmao. I honestly think chickens are just hard to fix once they've been sick

Back
Top Bottom