Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Use whatever Phil was posting with yesterday ? Mixed the wormer in with some canned TOTW dog food.

This makes so much more sense cause I was thinking of the livestock/horse wormers where you shove the thing in their mouths and was wondering how you ever got her to allow you to do that :lau

Scaredy made contact with the Princess yesterday, and allowed the Princess to pet her today. Her 'safe zone' is the walkway from the parking area to the deck and the deck steps. She will not allow me to touch her unless she is in her safe zone.

Is Scaredy making a move to get house privilege's?
After all, a hot summer is on it's way and then that cold stuff will be back again.
Thanks for the update:hugs
Scott

She still remains somewhat fearful away from her 'safe zone', but the difference in behavior is mind boggling. She and Dani, our golden retriever, have a 'flee/ chase relationship' so for now the house is out of the question. Scaredy knows where the invisible fence is and just how far Dani can chase her.

Scaredy is royally PO'd at me. I've been fighting a major flea outbreak and decided that Scaredy needed to be treated. Monday night as I was petting her with my right hand I took my left hand filled with flea powder and rubbed it into her back. She took off like a cat shot in the ------------ and stayed away all day yesterday. She came out at feeding time last night and smelled my hand, but would not trust me to pet her. Who can blame the girl ?

Scaredy is royally PO'd at me. I've been fighting a major flea outbreak and decided that Scaredy needed to be treated. Monday night as I was petting her with my right hand I took my left hand filled with flea powder and rubbed it into her back. She took off like a cat shot in the ------------ and stayed away all day yesterday. She came out at feeding time last night and smelled my hand, but would not trust me to pet her. Who can blame the girl ?

Sour, how dare you?!? You're going to need some roses and chocolate....

or tuna and catnip :p

We have a couple of cats that we have to treat that way.:eek:
after the second time they get real worried about what the left hand is doing.

Sour, how dare you?!? You're going to need some roses and chocolate....

or tuna and catnip :p

Catnip only works for a little bit and then they want to go to sleep, and the Tuna don't cut it when flea powder is around to be smelled on other cats or the floor.
Good luck Sir Sour!
Scott

Hope she forgives you for that shameful transgression soon (and that the fleas drop dead even sooner)

Back
Top Bottom