Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
It snowed last night/this morning so Scaredy has not been out and about. Just fed the dogs their supper, and she was looking out of her heated coop as if to say, "Any chance of getting fed here?". I told her to , "Get rolling and go to your feeding station." She's still sulking in her coop.

It snowed last night/this morning so Scaredy has not been out and about. Just fed the dogs their supper, and she was looking out of her heated coop as if to say, "Any chance of getting fed here?". I told her to , "Get rolling and go to your feeding station." She's still sulking in her coop.

Tee hee .. She is probably sulking cos her chosen hooman is not getting the gist of 'servant' training ;)

What kind of cat house you running there Sour...no breakfast in bed? Poor little Scaredy.

Back
Top Bottom