Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
I think my broody girl is stalking me! She is usually easy to break but this time not so much. I had just tossed her out of the nest and she was not happy. She even attacked one of my barn cats that just happened to be walking by the coop door...twice!
176E28C1-1474-44EF-8713-A93C23F0C1EA.jpeg

I think my broody girl is stalking me! She is usually easy to break but this time not so much. I had just tossed her out of the nest and she was not happy. She even attacked one of my barn cats that just happened to be walking by the coop door...twice!
View attachment 1418953

Funny DMC, they sure get crabby :gig

Yesterday was not a top ten day for me. Over the weekend a friend pulled a stupid stunt that impacted me, and I bear a grudge. I'll get over it, but ------- My mood and I went down to get the mail, and on the way back I was ambushed by Scaredy. I told her, "Scaredy, I'm not in a good mood." She wouldn't listen and redoubled her mewing, arching against my legs and making it impossible for me to walk. I laughed. Thanks, Scaredy.
Way to go Scaredy! You have to love those fussing females, they sure take care of their guys.:lol:

I just spent the last hour reading Scaredy's story... AWESOME!!

It has been an amazing transition from terrified feral to affection demanding 'pet'. Her instincts are still wild, and I am certain that if I were to grab or restrain her there would be a price to pay.

It has been an amazing transition from terrified feral to affection demanding 'pet'. Her instincts are still wild, and I am certain that if I were to grab or restrain her there would be a price to pay.
Oh I'm sure!! Lol. I've had a few that had to be handled with welding gloves. But none with quite the personality of Scaredy!

Back
Top Bottom