Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
She's entering her tenth winter here in great shape. Just watched her race across the back yard, pause, and then jump up into her pen and heated box. She's got the good life. Another cat has been coming around to eat. She is even more scared than Scaredy was when she arrived. I have never seen this cat during the day, but after Scaredy is done eating she approaches and eats. Again if 'she' is a female I hope that she has been spayed.

She's entering her tenth winter here in great shape. Just watched her race across the back yard, pause, and then jump up into her pen and heated box. She's got the good life. Another cat has been coming around to eat. She is even more scared than Scaredy was when she arrived. I have never seen this cat during the day, but after Scaredy is done eating she approaches and eats. Again if 'she' is a female I hope that she has been spayed.

Uh oh, I hope word hasn't gotten out on the free food and heated rooms available. Scaredy could end up with a lot of company!

Another cat has been coming around to eat. She is even more scared than Scaredy was when she arrived. I have never seen this cat during the day,

I've been feeding the 'new' cat in the back yard, and she comes just at dusk and eats. Our master bathroom and windows face out to that yard, and she will now eat while I watch out the windows as long as I don't move too much. She disappeared for a week or so, and returned tonight - skinny and lame in her right rear leg. Life is tough for a feral cat. Scaredy remains in great condition and spirit. Hard to believe that she is 10 going on 11.

I've been feeding the 'new' cat in the back yard, and she comes just at dusk and eats. Our master bathroom and windows face out to that yard, and she will now eat while I watch out the windows as long as I don't move too much. She disappeared for a week or so, and returned tonight - skinny and lame in her right rear leg. Life is tough for a feral cat. Scaredy remains in great condition and spirit. Hard to believe that she is 10 going on 11.
Wow just read entire thread and I'm still in awe.
You, sir, are an exceptional person.
I am proud to meet you and call you friend.
THANK YOU

Nice to get an update on Scaredy. It's amazing she's been around so long, I'm sure your attention and care have played a big part in that.

So Scaredy doesn't mind the "new" feral coming around?

Back
Top Bottom