Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Turned the heating pad on in her winter home several weeks ago, and the very next day she moved in. Three nights ago the other crippled feral showed up . It's been almost 6 months since I last saw her. I figured that she had died as she was very lame. She is still slightly lame, but much improved and actually has a good shine to her coat. Must be those 9 lives.

Turned the heating pad on in her winter home several weeks ago, and the very next day she moved in. Three nights ago the other crippled feral showed up . It's been almost 6 months since I last saw her. I figured that she had died as she was very lame. She is still slightly lame, but much improved and actually has a good shine to her coat. Must be those 9 lives.
That’s good to hear Sour.

That's amazing the other feral showed up!

Sort of a miracle she appeared the winter of 2010 and still she survives. Unusual for a feral.
We have alot of drop offs here (I swear people see horses and a barn and think we need cats). We just fix them, and leave them back outside. They have plenty of places to hide and stay out of the weather, we feed them and take care of them. Some get homes with people, and some end up indoor kitties with us, some reside in our barn. Lately though they have been getting picked off by coyote 😪

Back
Top Bottom