Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
She's blessed to have found her forever home with you and your family.
She appeared the winter of 2010 - this is her eleventh summer here. When we were battening down the hatches in preparation for Ida, the Princess put the deck pillows under a bench on the deck. I told her, "Scaredy is going to love that." Yesterday as I was helping bring in groceries I pointed out 'Queen' Scaredy peacefully sleeping on top of one of the pillows.

Perhaps Scaredy knew, but she was just too contented to give them a care. Wrens are very loud and proud birds. How such a tiny bird can make so much noise is beyond me. Lol.
I'm glad Scaredy continues to thrive. She's blessed to have found her forever home with you and your family.
I have a huge respect for Wrens. One parted my hair one time cuz I was too close to the nest.

Scaredy is not on high alert, but something is visiting my property. As I lead my dogs to the truck, there are several trees that they scent mark. Today one tree caused all dogs to bristle and study for extended period of time before urinating. I'm thinking probably a dog coyote.

Scaredy is not on high alert, but something is visiting my property. As I lead my dogs to the truck, there are several trees that they scent mark. Today one tree caused all dogs to bristle and study for extended period of time before urinating. I'm thinking probably a dog coyote.

Hope it won't have a chance to bother Maggie or the other dogs.

How is Scaredy these days?

Back
Top Bottom