Jail break

feather13

Crowing
10 Years
Sep 4, 2012
southern california
My DD is taking care of our mixed flock of thirteen while I'm out of town. I've been reading a lot recently about how intelligent chickens are and I definitely believe it. Ours are usually free ranged, but will be in our big coop and run for a few weeks and seem to think they have been sent to prison. They're planning a jail break by taking turns digging through the sand on one side of the coop.

DD said when she came by today they had almost dug their way out 😂 . She had to fill the nearly completed tunnel in with big rocks. Next I suppose they'll fashion wire cutters out of galvanized steel to cut through the hardware cloth. Devious bird brains!

My DD is taking care of our mixed flock of thirteen while I'm out of town. I've been reading a lot recently about how intelligent chickens are and I definitely believe it. Ours are usually free ranged, but will be in our big coop and run for a few weeks and seem to think they have been sent to prison. They're planning a jail break by taking turns digging through the sand on one side of the coop.

DD said when she came by today they had almost dug their way out 😂 . She had to fill the nearly completed tunnel in with big rocks. Next I suppose they'll fashion wire cutters out of galvanized steel to cut through the hardware cloth. Devious bird brains!
Your designated driver? Your boobs? What’s taking care of the chickens?

Chickens like to dig!
DSCN5664.JPG

Back
Top Bottom