Jan. Hatch A Long?

Where is this Jan-Feb hatchalong of which you speak? I've got a hatch coming off now and will have another next weekend - I usually set every Saturday but the ones due next weekend are due Sunday, I received some shipped eggs the 28th that I didn't set until Sunday the 29th of December. I must say they are coming along nicely, some failed to develop but others doing well. This weekend's hatch is almost done already - 4 Silkies and 2 Egyptian Fayoumis already out, another Silkie pipped, only 2 more in there, a Silkie and an EF that haven't pipped yet.

Where is this Jan-Feb hatchalong of which you speak? I've got a hatch coming off now and will have another next weekend - I usually set every Saturday but the ones due next weekend are due Sunday, I received some shipped eggs the 28th that I didn't set until Sunday the 29th of December. I must say they are coming along nicely, some failed to develop but others doing well. This weekend's hatch is almost done already - 4 Silkies and 2 Egyptian Fayoumis already out, another Silkie pipped, only 2 more in there, a Silkie and an EF that haven't pipped yet.

Congrats! Love to see some chick pictures. I am not familiar with the Fayoumis, have to look it up. Unlesssssss, you have some (hint hint).
wink.png

Every Saturday, WOW. I don't think I would have any hair left.

I have started having chicks hatching every Friday. I set on Friday nights, hatch chicks on Saturdays and Sundays, clean and disinfect hatcher on Sunday night, set it in the sun till Tuesday afternoon, set up and warming for lockdown on Wednesday!

DH is beginning to worry.

Last edited:
I have started having chicks hatching every Friday. I set on Friday nights, hatch chicks on Saturdays and Sundays, clean and disinfect hatcher on Sunday night, set it in the sun till Tuesday afternoon, set up and warming for lockdown on Wednesday!

LOL What did he think you were going to do with an incubator that holds 270 eggs?

You are living my dream. Chicks hatching every week.

Back
Top Bottom