Janoel 12 Egg Incubator

E60AD393-C370-49B6-8A0F-68BDC6B79F2C.jpeg

if nothing else is pipping it should be fine if you want to get it in brooder...just keep the humidity up as you can....Because I usually hatch twice the capacity of the auto turner my early problems with loss of humidity may have been amplified due to 20 eggs and I was opening it a lot...i would leave them in long enough to get dry and good balance....late comers to the brooder will get picked on if they dont' have there "poop in a group" when you first put them in.

they sometimes take 24 hrs or more....even after zipping. Quail are more entertaining to watch hatch....they take care a business a lot faster. lol good luck with the rest!
Humidity is good. I took him out he was kicking the other eggs around a lot and took a closer look at the chicken that wasn’t coming out. It wasn’t moving or chirping or anything. I think it had complications it was gone. Checked for movement in the other eggs there was and made sure the temperature and humidity is was right and that is the only time that will happen. If I don’t see more by the morning I will just have to accept it. My daughter is happy with the one and can wait to start again.

Well it says in the instructions not to touch the HU setting as it is set by the factory prior to leaving. I just want to know that figure so I can reset it ?
Did you ever figure out what ther parameters are supposed to be at??? I also have a janoel12 and i messed with the parameters and dont remeber what they should be at :/ i have been trying to hatch out fertile eggs and this is the second batch and nothing is delevoping. I know for sure they are fertile but maybe when i messed with the parameters, i completely messed up my incubator

Back
Top Bottom