Janoel 130140

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but maybe instead of just repeating "it's junk", how about giving some hatching tips and tricks? They paid money for this incubator, it's a teeny bit rude to keep telling them to throw it away over and over.. sorry if I'm reading into your messages too much..

I applaud you alright let them finish the rant then found the pdf but couldn't copy it I have office not adobe

Good luck with your daughter's hatching and don't be discourage by that person who says your incubator is no good, those Chinese incubators does work and work well some of them do. Your incubator is rather cute, I've yet to see one like that..... does it come with an automatic turner? How many eggs can it hold?

Anyway, that guy that keeps saying Chinese incubators are junk also says that chicks need 4 months of heat lamp...... that right there just shows how much, or should I say, how little he/she knows. Have fun hatching, and let us know how it goes! :jumpy

Anyway, that guy that keeps saying Chinese incubators are junk also says that chicks need 4 months of heat lamp...... that right there just shows how much, or should I say, how little he/she knows.
Exactly my thoughts^^^
Inexperience, no matter how adamantly it is expressed, will show out.

Good luck with your daughter's hatching and don't be discourage by that person who says your incubator is no good, those Chinese incubators does work and work well some of them do. Your incubator is rather cute, I've yet to see one like that..... does it come with an automatic turner? How many eggs can it hold?

Anyway, that guy that keeps saying Chinese incubators are junk also says that chicks need 4 months of heat lamp...... that right there just shows how much, or should I say, how little he/she knows. Have fun hatching, and let us know how it goes! :jumpy
Thanks Shamo, so far so good, candled the eggs tonight and all 4 have veins in them. The temp seems to be staying the same, have ordered a hydrometer/thermometer to double check but won’t get it till next week so will check and hopefully all will be good. And yes it’s an automatic turner :)

According to Amazon reviews the temperature for this model may fluctuate a bit so as long as you keep towels/plastic wrap around it to maintain heat level then you should be okay. Regardless of what brand the incubator is I usually pop in 2 thermometers/hydrometers to get a more accurate gauge of the temperature and humidity in case there are cold spots inside.

I've used a Janoel12 and have hatched several batches of quail and chicken eggs with it just fine. Doesn't matter if it's a cheaper no-name brand Chinese incubator, as long as one has common sense and doesn't deviate too much from the standard recommended temperature/humidity for the type of bird it should be all good. I mean, c'mon - some of us on the board are using homemade incubators with good results and those aren't fancy highend brand name products either! Were those miracle hatches? I don't think so...

63DE7A2C-7B42-46A6-8140-AFF1E85447B9.jpeg
Hi all who helped me with positive comments regarding the incubator my daughter bought, happy to announce that the incubator is not junk like one person wrote on my thread. We have successfully hatched 4 chicks in the last couple of days with 4 more I can see pipping. I got a hygrometer and this allowed me to accurately keep the temp around 38.5 (Australia) I’m in love with this new hobby, again thank you for all your positive feedback and help

Back
Top Bottom