Japanese Bantam Thread!

Hi friends,

Look my Japaneses Bantams. They are not all i have.
When i have photos showing the difference between short legs and long legs I will show you.

This is long leg:

This is short leg:

This is long leg:

This is short leg:

Hi friends, Look my Japaneses Bantams. They are not all i have. When i have photos showing the difference between short legs and long legs I will show you. This is long leg: This is short leg: This is long leg: This is short leg:
so ...long leg and short leg...both are jap bantams?...or long leg is little famous than short leg?

Hi Cuteubbi,

Yes, both are Jap Bantams but everyone prefers the short leg because they are the most beautiful long leg and the racial pattern requires but can use long legs to improve the standard of the short leg, crossing one long leg with a short leg.

Wilker Paiva

Hi Cuteubbi, 

Yes, both are Jap Bantams but everyone prefers the short leg because they are the most beautiful long leg and the racial pattern requires but can use long legs to improve the standard of the short leg, crossing one long leg with a short leg.

Wilker Paiva
Hi Cuteubbi, 

Wilker Paiva
[/quote

very informative....thnx:)

Back
Top Bottom