Japanese Bantam Thread!

Pics
Quote:
celebrate.gif
WaHoo for you and Toad!!
hugs.gif

umm...by the by..Toad is a really strange name for a bird!
gig.gif

~Aspen

Quote:
I belong to JBBA, and find the yahoo thing quite confusing!
My apologies if you already found a breeder, I see Las Cruces, Roswell, or Farmington listed in the directory. PM me if you still want more info. Roberta

Quote:
They are a drop shipping hatchery.
You will be paying more for what you could get from the places they buy from. The hatchery they buy most of the chicks from is Ideal Poultry in Texas.

Quote:
My apologies if you already found a breeder, I see Las Cruces, Roswell, or Farmington listed in the directory. PM me if you still want more info. Roberta

Any breeders in Illinois?
big_smile.png

I just recently lost my little flock of Japs and would love to find some more but I really don't want to order from a hatchery.

Quote:

Any breeders in Illinois?
big_smile.png

I just recently lost my little flock of Japs and would love to find some more but I really don't want to order from a hatchery.

Check around on this thread, there are several people that sell hatching eggs. Or if you'd rather have chicks I bet you can check around near you and find a BYC'er or someone selling some Jap chicks. Good luck on your search.
thumbsup.gif

~Aspen

OK, I guess I had better bring my breeders list to work, I am not sure if it is "legal " to advertise, but I have my JBBA journal, and am willing to give out info.
Just PM me, Roberta

Back
Top Bottom