Patiocoturnix

🦠
Premium Feather Member
Jun 15, 2023
West central Florida
Well I couldn’t help myself and decided to candle the eggs. I accidentally dropped one and it cracked pretty good I don’t have any candle wax to seal it. So I decided to make a false egg type thing in a jar and transferred the insides to the jar. I know in Japan and other areas and multiple people have success with doing this with chickens so mind as well try it right. So if you’re interested I will post on here as there is development in the jar or if it dies after I might try it again. It’s only day 2 and there’s seems to be some development in the yolk. Hopefully it lives and this will be a great experiment.

I wish you would have asked us when you were having trouble.
You could have used crayons or a tiny bit of petroleum jelly or a piece of shell from another egg.
The conditions have to be completely sanitized and started at a certain point of incubation to even have a chance at success.

I wish you would have asked us when you were having trouble.
You could have used crayons or a tiny bit of petroleum jelly or a piece of shell from another egg.
The conditions have to be completely sanitized and started at a certain point of incubation to even have a chance at success.
Yeah I know but sadly I really don’t any of those things I made sure everything was very sanitary and what not I’m expecting it not to make it which is ok but if it does it will be amazing.

Yeah I know but sadly I really don’t any of those things I made sure everything was very sanitary and what not I’m expecting it not to make it which is ok but if it does it will be amazing.
Also the crack was also really significant and probably wouldn’t have been able to be fixed it went almost all the way around the egg.

Back
Top Bottom