Java chick hatching... but at wrong end !!! >>>>>>>> PICS ADDED

I have the javas, and imperators, and yes they are , no different voice wise really, just flightly as all get out. The javas I have are settling down a little more than the imperators.

Last edited:
yep on the muticus birds, you have m. muticus (java)
m. imperator ( imperators) and m. specifier (burmese or indo-chinese)
There are 3 of them all total, very similar in look.

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Boggy.... you're seeming a little desperate dude.... hehe
lau.gif
gig.gif

droolin.gif
You forgot the drool smiley.... hehe ...
lau.gif
Saw a pic of them, they are very very pretty. ( I can't imagine, the firebacks were Christy's....remember... hehe) Forgotten already....
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quail's hollar Farm :

I'll let you know when I have the poults avialable. I had over fifty pm's over the darn things not to mention people stopping by to see them. I know my cousin is mortified that he got rid of his quote, "useless turkeys", and gave them to me! Too bad for him! I had no idea they were so rare, had I known I would have kept my mouth shut but it would be selfish not to share the birds with the avicultural world.

I know you were asking for the pheasants, but I do have to let you know that I am not a breeder, I'm a conservationist, I simply love to see the birds act naturally in their aviaries. I do sell the eggs and the chicks if the hens go broody but I make no effort to breed them, if they want to start a family it's up to them. Most of the birds lay in the spring and of cousre there is a line of breeders that hope to get some! That's why I haven't sent you a "price list" yet. But I can send you a list of the varieties I keep. I'll let you and Jen know if and when I have more pheasants available.

-Quail's Hollar Farm

Still like to see pics of the turkey.........also the tom you just got. Heck if I had them would be posting lots of pics........Who did you get the Tom from ??​

Last edited:
My cousin won't tell me where he got them from because I won't give them back to him. - LOL...... your cousin must hold bad grudges. If he was smarter he would be nice to you and perhaps get some from you when you start hatching.......
wink.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom