Java Green peafowl questions

My java needs heat from other peahens ect and a coverd heavily in hay during texas winter the area... Only in the summer do I remove the hayfrom the floor and put down sandbox sand makes for ez clean up. 12 ft tall covering and make surk you clip one wing they will take off!!! They are wild in fact she is called princess wild thing hahaha..My indian blue and female black shoulder are way more domestic... hope this helps.
Your Java peahen is very pretty where did you get her from? We all like seeing photos from new people too so you should post your photos in the Show Off Your Peas topic!
welcome-byc.gif

Awww thanks im trying to find how to make a photo gallery because I do have plenty of pictures. O and to answer your question she was a hard find but after but after 6 months of searching and a lot of driving and a lil bribing I found somebody that had true Java green and he was only thinking about selling ,so after a lot of talking him into it I got her I'm not sure how many are in America that are not Spaldings but she's a true and not a Spalding. Alot taller then my blk sholder femal so no inbreeding there.

My java needs heat from other peahens ect and a coverd heavily in hay during texas winter the area... Only in the summer do I remove the hayfrom the floor and put down sandbox sand makes for ez clean up. 12 ft tall covering and make surk you clip one wing they will take off!!! They are wild in fact she is called princess wild thing hahaha..My indian blue and female black shoulder are way more domestic... hope this helps.
Is that photo in your avatar supose to be the Java?
What part of texas are ya from if i may ask
big_smile.png

I know my Java well start to peel at the feet and act really disoriented if its below 40 real bad in fact I had to keep her in the house befor the coop was adequately fixed for her. The fact that you can keep her an in snow , shows that you have a really good hardy Spalding..

I faned out her crust like that for the picture . and taking pictures now and will be posting..

Back
Top Bottom