Java Peahen with White feathers?

I'm assuming "all natural". What brand do you use and would I add it to please my taste? Thanks again. I'll be picking it up and making my first of many salads. I'm excited to see how the peas take to it.

Quote:
I pick up whatever is handy. It will generally have fresh peppercorns, coriander, fennel, cinnamon and a few other fresh spices/herbs. They sit in the crop of the bird and help shift the PH of the crop, promoting the growth of good bacteria while helping to stave off pathogens commonly picked up at the water trough, preening their plumage - digging in the dirt need their feeder...

Thanks Resolution, I'd never bought pickling spice before so had no idea what it was. I do now. Darn tiny little spice jar was $7. That's insane. I feel really good feeding them the dragon salad and each one ate plenty. I tried sending a message direct to you....did you get it? I'm looking forward to getting started with Ultrakibble. We've been so busy. Worked all day yesterday and today cutting down this terrible Texas Hill Country cedar. The free range peas have a lot more freed up limbs they can fly to now. We've have some amazingly gorgeous old growth Live Oak trees....just need to free them up from all these trash trees. ~darlene

I have not received a private message- do send again as I'm taking a long break from BYC for a while- too aggravating. You can't stay on topic for more than a few nanoseconds before something lame and fractious goes down- territoriality I think? Fortunately- the pickling spice- you only use it rarely but it's cheaper than a bunch of ingredients on the grocery list. I like to sneak into the dollar store and go on a spending spree in the spice aisle. It can be hit or miss but you can almost always find pickling spice.

Back
Top Bottom