Java Thread

Pics
Hello ~ I got Black Javas this year with my Dorking order from Superior Farms. I think I am going to breed them.
Dorkings and Javas that sounds good to me. They are so cute and spunky little pee pees. My are growing rapidly.
They can already escape form their tank if I am not carefull. I think I am going to go ahead and put them on the ground.
They are 3 weeks old this Monday.
Anybody else out there get theirs form Superior Farms?
What should I look for in my breeding stock?

~ Maria

Got 18 MJs in the 'bator and ALL are developing. Thank you, Tacey!
smile.png

My Black Java pair disappeared this AM, and I am sick about it... The roo would play soccer and the hen was sweet. I'm really mad...I think one of the neighbors' dogs keep killing my chickens.

Yep I agree... however the leash law doesn't always work, then I use the SSS system for predator control here. Works well and no paperwork to fill out. It truly is the best method...in my opinion.

~ bigzio

Quote:
I will be asking about that... I am a big wimp about pets usually, but I lost my only pair of a very rare breed, they were my favorite birds. I miss seeing them when I go out to feed everybody.

Afternoon to All...... I'm really excited about my first java peeps that I picked up from the breeder by Green Bay yesterday. They have strains from 3 different locations, giving them alot of vitality and a very content sense of being healthy.
I'm gonna try to post some pics...never have, so see if I can get it figured out?

I've been waiting for a long time to get started with javas. I'm ready now, with passion.

~ bigzio

Quote:
It's not hard to post pictures, but it can be confusing if you've never done anything like it before. Just click on the "Uploads" on the blue bar and browse to your picture file and upload. Copy/paste the picture address into your message. Pick the larger size so we can all see your new little ones. Have fun! They grow up so fast!

Back
Top Bottom