Java Thread

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE , GLAD TO FIND IT. I HAVE 25 MOTTLEDJAVAS, ALL BLACK AND WHITE, PULLETS AND ROOSTERS, THEY ARE 12 WEEKS OLD AND DOING GREAT HERE IN NORTH ALABAMA

I GOT THESE CHICKENS WHEN THEY WERE A DAY OLD AND RAISED THEM FROM THERE, THE MAN IN MY COMMUNITY WHITCH HAS SENCE PASSED AWAY GOT HIS START WITH THEM IN1960 HE ORDERED 30 EGGS FROM A MAN IN MISSOURI , ONLY 12 OF THE BUNCH HATCHED. I TALKED TO HIS SON WHO NO LONGER RAISES THEM THE OTHER DAY, HE IS GOING TO GO THRU HIS DADS RECORDS AND GET BACK WITH ME I TOO WANT TO KNOW MORE THEY ARE INDEED A SOCIAL BREED. YOU ARE IN ALA. TOO ARNTYOU ,WHAT PART?

I have pm'd you. If you are serious about this breed make contact with Java Breeders of America. You can find the articles bob is mentioning and much much more there. There isn't anyone I know of, anyone, who knows more about Javas than Polaris Farm in TX. Reach out to them but be prepared to get a truck load of information
wink.png

Sounds like these are Reynolds birds.

Last edited:
There isn't anyone I know of, anyone, who knows more about Javas than Polaris Farm in TX. Reach out to them but be prepared to get a truck load of information
wink.png
As a point of honesty, I don't know everyone with Javas... just some
wink.png
I reiterate, Javas of America is your best bet. And....
welcome-byc.gif

BYC is a nice community to socialize with.

Back
Top Bottom