Java Thread

Cool! sent him an email today just waiting for a response! My buddy is getting antsy now that i have eggs everywhere!

Heck my chickens have been in the mud all winter long can't seem to dry up around here.They have a dry coop to roost in. Their run area may be huge this is just a small pic. Doesn't worry me since the look good with no signs that I see from the pics of poor health birds.

Chickens dont seem to be bothered bye mud. They seem quite happy :) As long as they have a dry shelter.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I agree, we've had a lot more rain than usuall this year and everytime my pens start to dry, it rains again. And they don't seem to mind the mud. His birds look good and healthy to me too.

Wow that is great and I hope you all do well, the mud/feces etc is a breeding ground for worms and diseases, you can't tell the health of a flock from pictures. From a picture you can only see the conditions they are raised in and go from there. Also, Mottled Javas are supposed to have yellow/slate colored legs by APA standard which I don't see from the picture. JMHO

Sharon

Quote:
Yep, King sent me that pic too and the blacks and whites. I will get a dozen of each next month if not later this month.

Mottled, Black AND White?!? That is great!

Yep, I'm getting all three varieties, and Barred Rock bantams.

Quote:
Mottled, Black AND White?!? That is great!

Yep, I'm getting all three varieties, and Barred Rock bantams.

Rareroo if you start raising true Java's I will have to come see you.We live pretty close you know.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom