Jelly Bean Growth Thread.

Pics
Ok here is the update for JellyBean Junior. They are doing amazing! While candling I'm pretty sure I saw them trying to internally pip. They are still moving around. Now, @MysteryChicken remember last night how one of my chicks was trying to internally pip? I think they did it. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Here is the picture of that chick. The shadow above the aircell line stays there.
20200803_210916.jpg
20200803_210256.jpg

Ok here is the update for JellyBean Junior. They are doing amazing! While candling I'm pretty sure I saw them trying to internally pip. They are still moving around. Now, @MysteryChicken remember last night how one of my chicks was trying to internally pip? I think they did it. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Here is the picture of that chick. The shadow above the aircell line stays there.
View attachment 2275576View attachment 2275577
Almost internally pipped. The beak isn't visible yet, at least I can't tell in the pictures.

Thanks I realized that when I candled this morning. I was really tired last night lol. I'm excited too. Hopefully tonight it will pierce the air cell.
They should. If they decide to be lazy about the aircell they'll externally pip the shell in the middle, next to the aircell. I had a few do this.

Back
Top Bottom