Jersey Giant lovers

One of my JG girls, Puma. She raised our new chicks this year, such a sweet girl. She tends to wander on her own at times.
6E4FE9DB-2469-4BC4-8539-B1B074ADF435.jpeg

This thread is for people who love Jersey Giants. I would love to here whether you currently own any, what variety is your favorite, and why you like or dislike them. I would also love to see pictures of your peacefull Giants, and to here your story pf how you fell in love with them(or how you now hate them). This thread welcomes apposing oppinions, as long as they are not rude or offensive.
i dont know if i love them or hate them but i do want them
is it okay if i follow

mamma Puma doing a perching lesson 😁View attachment 3253273
🥰 cutness
Pictures of nugget
so cute

Of course you can follow! I definately recommend getting them. They are huge(but have poor meat to feed ratio, I dont know what the feed to meat ratio is nor do I know how to calculate it, but they tend to be poor from what I have read), they have the cutest fluffy butts, they lay well(or atleast mine do), they are gorgeous (especially the blue imo), they are full of energy(especially when free ranging, they absolutely love it!), and they are just so cute! Good luck with them if you decide to get some, and have a wonderful day!
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom